Health & Safety Plan
The information on this page is current as of January 27, 2022.
The safety and well-being of our attendees, partners, exhibitors, vendors, and staff continues to be our top priority as we move forward with the 2022 Specialty & Custom Chemicals Show on February 28 - March 2, 2022.
As part of our plan, we will continue to update our health and safety policies for the upcoming Specialty & Custom Chemicals Show based on current recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the state of Texas, and City of Fort Worth health authorities.
In order to promote the safety and well-being of all attendees, we are following all physical distancing and safety guidelines as directed by the Omni Safe & Clean Plan and City of Fort Worth, TX.
SOCMA reserves the right to modify and enforce protocols based on CDC Guidelines and requests by exhibitors and attendees.
To this end, we are implementing the following protocols.
- All exhibitors and attendees will be asked to attest they are vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within 48 hours prior to attending the show.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged.
- All SOCMA staff must be vaccinated and tested.
- SOCMA will provide a list of local testing facilities near the hotel for any attendee who has not attested they are vaccinated or has not provided SOCMA with proof of a negative COVID test within the required timeframe.
Trade Show Floor
- Sanitation stations throughout hotel and show floor
- Nightly sanitation of trade show floor with electrostatic sprayer: BioesqueSolutions
- All food and beverage will be delivered in accordance with the Omni Fort Worth protocols.
For questions, contact Amber Thichangthong at email@example.com.