Hotels & Travel
2020 Texas Show Location and Host Hotel
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
- The Omni room block rate of $225.00 per night can be reserved clicking the link below or calling reservations directly and mentioning our Chemicals America group.
- Deadline to reserve group rate: Friday, January 17, 2020
1300 Houston Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Phone: (817) 535-6664
Additional Fort Worth Hotel Options Will Be Added If Needed
2020 Texas Show Dates & Hours
|Monday, February 10||6:30 PM - 9:00 PM||SOCMA's Cowboys & Chemicals Texas-Style Networking Event
* Venue = River Ranch, Stockyards District (10 mins. from Omni)
** Regular shuttle bus service to/from Omni starts at 6:00 PM
|Tuesday, February 11||8:30 AM - 9:30 AM||SOCMA Breakfast & Presentation|
|Tuesday, February 11||10:20 AM - 4:00 PM||Exhibitor Showcase Presentations|
|Tuesday, February 11||1:30 PM - 5:30 PM||Exhibits Open (1:30 PM) & Networking Reception (4:00 PM)|
|Wednesday, February 12||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM||Exhibits Open, Conference Presentations & Reception|
|Thursday, February 13||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Exhibits Open|
Monday, February 10th (set-up): 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday, February 11th (set-up): 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Thursday, February 13th (breakdown): 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Travel to Fort Worth, Texas
Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) airport is an easy 30-minute commute and offers 1,850 flights daily to 200+ nonstop US and international cities.
Dallas Love Field (DAL) adds a second airport option and is Southwest Airlines headquarters, offering an additional 60+ daily non-stop destinations.
Transportation from Airports
* Taxis average $55-$65 (incl. gratuity) from DFW or DAL airports to downtown Fort Worth.
* Uber or Lyft also available and average $30-$40 each way.